Introduction

Do you miss or want to learn more about games that have just faded away or Died? The Dead Games Guild is where they have gone. Here you can read what other gamers are doing and get information on the games. Feel free to read and post.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Games Workshop epic 40k

In the dark future of the 41st Millennium, there is only war. However, Epic 40,000 brings futuristic combat to your tabletop on a whole new scale as entire armies of thousands of troops do battle among legions of the most powerful and gigantic weapons of war ever to blast their opponents into oblivion in the nightmarish future of the Warhammer 40,000 universe!

My first experiance with "Epic" was in 1988 with Adeptus Titanicus.  I didn't really like rules but did like the miniatures. Then Titan Legions was published and I said ok this could work, and with the release of Epic40000 and I thought the new models were excellent especially the Imperial Guard models. I purchaced my first large IG army and had a blast playing.

Well the Epic days were over before I knew it, until 9 months ago I ran into some guys at the local game shop that still played. I am in heaven and now I hope to get more people interested as we have a new set of rules ( http://alfakta.org/downloads/COMPENDIUM_2.0_EN.pdf ) Take a look and try these rules out.

More on Epic soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.