Introduction

Do you miss or want to learn more about games that have just faded away or Died? The Dead Games Guild is where they have gone. Here you can read what other gamers are doing and get information on the games. Feel free to read and post.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Painting Epic Eldar pt1

 Howling Banshees a step by step


I'll start of with the hardest figure in the Epic Eldar group. Set back because this is so easy.


Step 1:
Base and prime.


Step 2:
Wash with Citadel Devlan Mud.


Step 3:
Now I take my basic color and by useing a small brush I place a small dot of color on the raised areas of the figure leaving the wash showing between dots. The hair just happens to be the same color.


Step 4:
I now take a mix of the orange with yellow, 1 to 3mix and paint a small line across the top of the hair and last I take yellow and highlight.


Step 5:
And last I paint the mask, gun and blue skirt just useing the paint dot style.




Using the style of painting I was able to paint 4 stands in 4.5 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.